New York-Long Island

Bands

Anyone know of any bands that play mostly current music good for 20 year olds not parents?

Re: Bands

• edited March 2013
    Anyone know of any bands that play mostly current music good for 20 year olds not parents?
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2013
    If you also post this on your local board (links to the left), you are likely to get more area-specific responses. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • we just hired David Clark and the Renegades for our wedding... they are AWESOME! HTH
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_bands-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:8665e0cc-016c-4916-9a4b-627ebdf83392Post:66cc0f66-29ef-4bb7-92d8-37ecd2983b13">Re: Bands</a>:
    [QUOTE]we just hired David Clark and the Renegades for our wedding... they are AWESOME! HTH
    Posted by futureMAP[/QUOTE]

Hi!

I am looking into them too. Have you been to a wedding they've done yet?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_bands-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:8665e0cc-016c-4916-9a4b-627ebdf83392Post:09f67f8e-90b7-41e2-9df2-5f89d8ea2bb2">Re: Bands</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bands : Hi! I am looking into them too. Have you been to a wedding they've done yet?
    Posted by paolaandjosh[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>They played my sisters wedding 3 1/2 years ago, but we went to see their showcase a few weeks ago bc they have 2 new female singers- they were incredible!

</div>
  • I hired Joel Young from Hank Lane
  • edited May 2013
    Any good band will work with your preferences but keep in mind its good to have a mix of music that works with everyone's tastes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we used 747 Orchestra.  They played everything we wanted and the vibe was amazing. We are both musicians and the music was key.  Every song they played sounded just like the original recording. 
  • Has anyone been to a wedding where Joel Young from Hank Lane was the band? I am considering them but haven't seen many reviews on the band.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards