Chit Chat
Options

How do I change my TK free url/domain/website address?

Hi There,

When I selected my free url when setting up my wedding website on the knot it deleted a character in min my last name and I now want to change the free url to include the missing character, however I can't seem to find a way to do that. This is not a paid domain it is the free one they offer you when you first set up your site. Any help on this topic would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: How do I change my TK free url/domain/website address?

• Options
    I would recommend not using TKs website feature. It has a tendency to not work at random times. And some brides have lost all of their information.
  • Options
    ChroniaChronia member
    First Comment
    edited May 2013
    I haven't had any problems thus far and it is a benefit more than a requirement. I have all my information elsewhere as well, but honestly the website feature is the only reason I am using the site. My cousin used it for her wedding  website and had no issues either. This still does not resolve my problem with fixing my url/domain.
  • Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    As far as I know, you can't. Think about paging one of the Knot Gods (like KnotPorscha) and maybe they can help? They're the ones you have to go to to get sites taken down I know.
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards