New Jersey - South

Dress alterations.

Where is a good place for dress alterations. I got my dress at davids bridal but wanted to get alterations some where else? I'm in the cherry hill voorhees deptford area.

Re: Dress alterations.

• I had my dress altered at Perfect Fit Taylor in Deptford.  The guys name was Manny- he was super nice and very inexpensive.  And he did a fabulous job on my dress :)
  • Ok thanks. By any chance can u say what inexpensive was, bcuz I'm new to all this
  • Attenzione by Ceil in Haddonfield does beautiful work.  But her work can be a little pricy.  My SIL had her wedding gown done there and I've had a few BM dresses done there. 

I also recommend Marian (her last name is escaping me), she works out of her home in Haddon Heights.  She does great work and is fast!  Lastly, she does not charge a lot of money either! The last BM dress Marian did for me, I had to have a new seam put in since the dress shop ordered a dress size above me without my knowledge.  She put in the new seam and made a halter strap too.  She charged me $60, which was crazy!  She was recommended by a co-worker and she is fabulous, a little odd, but fabulous!  Let me know if you are interested in her contact info.

I had my wedding dress done at Macys, where I bought it, and I regret it.  I wish I had gone to Marian.  Macys cost $450 for alterations and they weren't even done perfect.  If I'd taken it to Marian, it would have been done right and for probably a quarter of the cost!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards