Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

MOH dress drama

Stitch10Stitch10 member
First Anniversary First Comment
Has anyone had any issues with bridesmaids who continually delay ordering their dresses? My sister/MOH has been making excuses for nearly 4 months, and we're now about 4.5 months out from the wedding, and she still hasn't ordered her dress. A couple of people have suggested that maybe she doesn't actually want to be in the wedding, and she's being passive aggressive rather than talking with me about it. I have no intention of "firing" her as my MOH, but I definitely don't want her to do it if she doesn't want to. Is there any way to even bring that up without it sounding accusatory or anything though?

ETA: I know it isn't about money, since my mom is paying for the dress. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MOH dress drama

• Options
    I wouldn't think she suddenly doesn't want the job.  If she's close enough to be your MOH, she's close enough to talk to you about when something's up.

Try to relax.  I would just ask her about it and see if something's up that's preventing her from ordering.  Or just say, "Hey, my mom wants to go ahead and place the order -- is a size 4 okay?"  If you're ordering from somewhere like Davids Bridal you can mention that you're worried about them discontinuing the style (which happened to a friend of mine) so you want to get on it.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards