Registry and Gift Forum
Options

How to tell parents/WP that their gift will arrive later?

I plan on getting my parents and everyone in the WP a thank you card and gift to give to them the day before the wedding.  In addition I like the idea of making some photo albums for them at a later time.  Do I mention in their thank you card that a photo album is going to made for them?

Re: How to tell parents/WP that their gift will arrive later?

• Options
    Are their WP gifts going to be albums of your own wedding? Because as a BM, I don't think that album would do much except sit on some random bookshelf forever. I don't really have a need or desire for a friend's wedding album. Your parents would probably like it though.

Can't you just write them your note as you would and just tell them in person that you are getting an album done after the wedding for them?
  • Options
    It's fine for parents, but other than that, the BP doesn't want photos from your wedding. 
  • Options
    csuavecsuave member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    PDKH said:
    Are their WP gifts going to be albums of your own wedding? Because as a BM, I don't think that album would do much except sit on some random bookshelf forever. I don't really have a need or desire for a friend's wedding album. Your parents would probably like it though.

Can't you just write them your note as you would and just tell them in person that you are getting an album done after the wedding for them?
    I'm probably over thinking it, just telling them should work, thanks.  We'll do them for parents.  The WP people I mentioned are actually my brother and SIL and their three kids that are so excited and going to look adorable.  I plan to make one for them with lots of pictures of the five of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards