Hahahahahahaaa. Ooooookay.

That is so stupid.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    On the response card I would write- Dear bride, go fuck yourself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LuckyAlohaLuckyAloha member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    That's not asking too much.

• Options
    Personally, at my next wedding, only meat eaters will be allowed.  Clearly, my vegan/vegetarian friends aren't committed enough to being my friend.  I will consider it if they do a three week meat eating spree but they should have proof of all 3 weeks of meat.  

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Just when we thought we'd heard it all.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Hahahahahaha ... Nope. I'm not living in a world where this is real.

• Options
    snippet17 said:

ravenray said:
    Personally, at my next wedding, only meat eaters will be allowed.  Clearly, my vegan/vegetarian friends aren't committed enough to being my friend.  I will consider it if they do a three week meat eating spree but they should have proof of all 3 weeks of meat.  

My FFIL was worried that we were going to have only vegetarian food for the wedding.  He was so happy to hear that the one entree is steak and prawns.
    Ya we had both kinds of meals at the wedding.  My BM can't eat gluten or dairy so we had different stuff available for everyone.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Hmmm, I wonder if etiquette dictates that you include a mandatory cleanse on your invitations or spread by word of mouth?
  • Options
    This takes "ridiculous demands given to your guests" to a whole new level.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The entitlement and ridiculousness of some people is astounding.
  • Options
    This is discriminating against people like me who are addicted to meat . . .

• Options
    What the heck? Fine, don't serve meat at your 3 day wedding, but to request that guests "cleanse themselves" 3 weeks prior to the wedding is ridiculous.
  • Options
    If my Fiance had his way we would only be serving meat at our wedding. Bacon wrapped EVERYTHING!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Huh. And here I thought I'd heard it all when it comes to wedding planning. I'd go with my own snack bag and borrow someone's pet pot-bellied pig for the day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards