Canada-Ontario

SDE Wedding Videographer - has anyone used them?

Hi there!

Was wondering if anyone has used SDE wedding videographers? We decided 2 months before our wedding that we wanted to get a videographer but didnt have a big budget for it since we didnt originally plan for one.

We came across SDE (www.sdeweddings.com) and they have a package for a very very affordable price, and are available for our day. We booked them through weddingful so we still have the option of cancelling (which I dont think we will - meeting with the main editor on Friday). They only have 3 videos on their website and they linked me to more on their youtube channel but it still isnt a whole lot. They have one positive review online but other than that there isnt much.

I am assuming they are starting up company, but for the affordable price and time frame I have left I am just going to go with them.

Anyone have any experience or know of anyone that has used them?

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: SDE Wedding Videographer - has anyone used them?

• I haven't heard of them so I can't comment.  If you're in a real bind...talk to Ian Liwanag from Ian Liwanag photography - he may be able to give you a good price for videography.
  • Winnertag1Winnertag1 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Jewel! I actually ended up contacting another videographer that a bride posted about in the vendor review thread. they were the same price, and were available, so we will probably go with them - and I prefer their videos more as well.

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi Dilenin, I was wondering about SDE too.  their prices are really affordable but you dont see much.  Do you have any other suggestions?  

Thanks,

jamie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards