May 2014 Weddings
Options

Bridal Shower for 5/17/14 wedding

Ok gals, I have a question. I am trying to put a list together for my MOH to invite to the bridal shower she is hosting for me. (it's a little early, but that's how we roll). Do I include my aunts on this list? My family is not overly-close, and there is one aunt that I think would drive everyone (especially my mom) crazy, so I don't want to invite her. But I don't want her to get wind at the wedding that she was the ONLY aunt not invited. :-/ My other aunts are great, but like I said, it's not like we spend much time together outside of assorted holidays. I would just like some opinions. Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shower for 5/17/14 wedding

• Options
    Anyone who is invited to the shower should be invited to the wedding. Only invite the aunt (s) to your shower that you will be inviting to the wedding.
    Anniversary
  • Options

All of my aunts will be invited to the wedding. I'm just not sure if I should also invite them to the bridal shower.....

• Options
    How many people did your MOH offer to host?

Also, bridal showers are for the brides nearest & dearest so if you aren't really close to them, don't invite them.  Some may perceive it as "gift grabby".
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just like to include everyone! lol And everyone knows that about me, since I have a history of hosting BBQ's & inviting WAY too many people. I think I am just going to invite the one aunt that I am closest to (and who lives the closest). :-) Thanks gals!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards