Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Photographer?

Hi all,

I've been searching for a photojournalistic/natural looking photographer for my wedding. Someone who has experience doing vintage/rustic weddings. I don't like very saturated photos which is why I want a natural look.

My budget is $2500. Any recommendations?

Re: Photographer?

• The price will vary depending on the hours & number of photographers you want, but my photographer, Chris Hayes, is definitely in your budget.  His biggest package for all-day coverage and two photographers is only $2100.  He's super nice and easy to work with, and I think he fits the style you're looking for too.  Here's his website http://www.chrishayesphotography.com/index.htm
  • I used Fig Tree Photography/Matthew Wright. http://www.figtreephotography.com/

His packages start at about $2k. I chose him because I don't like the vintagey/desaturated look a lot of photogs used, his style is very natural. Also he was very easy to work with and listened to all our requests (such as I hate artbitrary b+ w photos, dutch angles, etc-he didn't do any of that).
  • My photographer just posted some pictures on Facebook that are very rustic.  Dlutz Photography.  He's a terrific photographer and some packages are less than your budget.   He's doing a flower show/seminar with my florist next week with a vintage, rustic, romantic theme. It's at Duportail House that has a rustic  barn and a vintage house.   They have lots of vendors coming who are going to talk about  vintage and rustic hair styles, themed food, rental items for staging a rustic/vintage wedding. My florist is going to have samples of rustic and vintage bouquets and centerpieces and linens, and stationary which could give you lots of ideas.  So you might want to check out the show.  Look under Whimsical Welcomes Floral Design on Facebook for information or go to her website  WhimsicalWwelcomes.com. You do have to register. 

• Thank you everyone!!
  • Check out MLEPictures.com.  They start under $2k and have done alot of country chic and rustic weddings.
  • I know this is kind of late but I am using Jean and Steve photography.  I had my engagement photos taken already by them and 2 photographers showed up and we ended up getting 200 photos and they were absolutely awesome.  Couldn't have asked for anything better.  They came highly recommended.
  • I used MLE pictures They are super nice and easy to work with
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards