Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Day of Coordinator

I need some one to coordinate my vendors and set up my DIY projects and flowers at Gallier Hall.  Does anyone know of any DOCs that are reasonably priced for this?  I don't need any planning help, just vendor coordination at my wedding. 

Re: Day of Coordinator

• Options
    I booked Kay from the occasional wife on magazine st. I heard great days and she is willing to do whatever needs to be done. I sent you a PM
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_day-of-coordinator-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:0fbb8154-5b74-4d24-bcf7-6b31f8e99b26Post:86d6919d-bc69-42ca-8c59-bf2b64c193f8">Re: Day of Coordinator</a>:
    [QUOTE]I booked Kay from the occasional wife on magazine st. I heard great days and she is willing to do whatever needs to be done. I sent you a PM
    Posted by MJ4205[/QUOTE]

<div>MJ would you mind passing along her information to me as well? We are also considering a day of coordinator as long as it is within budget. </div><div>
    </div><div>Thank you!! =)</div>
  • Options
    I would love more info on Kay also. Please send me whatever info you have about her services. I need basically what was mentioned before. Just setup help for the rection venue decor and coordinating vendors.
  • Options
    I love the Occasional Wife (Been in there a few times) but had NO idea they did DOC planning! What are there rates, do you know?
  • Options
    @AngieEric13 it really depends what you need her to do. Give them a call! She is really nice! Let me know if you have any other questions about them
  • Options
    We used Anissa at Elegance by ACE. She was amazing and very inexpensive.  http://www.elegancebyace.com/
  • Options
    We are using Erin England from "Its your time events"...shes been great thus far! :) She did my sisters day of in April....and we loved her! 
  • Options
    We are using Shelley Fairburn with Simpy Amour Weddings. She just started her business, but has been planning weddings for a couple years! She has been amazing and very reasonably priced!! I think she also has2 assistants join her with any package.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards