June 2013 Weddings

Hopefully the last one...

So, I had yet another wedding nightmare last night.  This time, in my dream it is the day after my wedding and I could not remember a damn thing.  I kept saying to my sister "I couldn't have drank that much", and she says "you didn't drink at all".  And I kept asking her "what happened, what happened".  And she says, "not sure it went by so fast."  Then I was like, "why don't I have my false eyelashes still on" and she says, "you never put them on".  WHAT??????!!!!!! 

I think that was my subconscious telling me to just relax!  So, that is my plan.  Nothing is more important than just enjoying the day with my hubby to be, family and friends...oh, and apparently my false eyelashes.  Hopefully it was the last whacked out dream I have before Saturday. 

June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hopefully the last one...

• I had weird wedding dreams the week of the wedding too!!  All will be fine :) Relax and enjoy everything!!

Anniversary
  • lol thats funny! dont worry it will all go perfect!     ....my first nightmare was about 4 months ago it was about me running to the chapel without hair or makeup done and i was so late (i think it was because i didn't have my hair and makeup decided yet so it was my subconscious telling me to get organized) after that i had one about two weeks ago and it was that the photographer never showed up and i didn't realize tell after the RECEPTION i woke up so sad thinking we only had pictures from cell phones-lol. i hope theres no more nightmares im so close!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards