Washington-Seattle

Rant & Rave Friday

TGIF!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Rant & Rave Friday

• Rant: I haven't been to the gym in a few days and I am feeling really lazy. I don't want to go tonight or this weekend so I am working up the motivation.

Rave: I booked my (cup)cakes! I went with Pinkabella Cupcakes for our wedding and we won $100 off at the wedding show so I came in under budget yay!

Rave: We picked the tux look and ordered all the stuff at the Tux Shop. We also won $50 every tux and my FI's is free. AND we also won 50% off any Norwegian Cruise line cruise to anywhere for any length of time that we can use before 2015! Whohoo! Unfortunately I don't think we can afford the airfare for the 12 day Mediterranean Cruise we would love to go on for our honeymoon. Italy, Spain, Greece...ugh our dream. So I guess we will save for it and go to the Caribbean like we had originally planned.
  • Rant:  I'm sick of being sick and moving.  DH and I caught a cold while we started moving last week, and I still have it (he gave it to me).  We are almost done moving, but we have sooo much stuff and so little free time/energy.  We won't be done until Sunday or Monday.

Rant:  Work is insane!  I'm on TK and TN right now because I SO needed a little break.

Rave:  I have already received 3 STDs for the upcoming wedding season.  I LOVE that I get to go to at least three weddings this summer, and all I have to do is eat, drink and be (already) married!  This time last year, I was in crazy planning mode, and I can't say I miss it Smile
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Rant:  I'm sick of working 6 day weeks.  Hopefully that ends soon, since my coworker that is in the hospital is finally on the mend (he got sepsis from the flu, almost died, it's crazy!  He's only 30 years old, that's the scary part). 

Rave:  FI and I are in the midst of planning our bad-ass honeymoon.  I'm excited, but I want it to hurry up and get here.  We won't be taking our real honeymoon until next January, but we are going to do an Eastern Carribbean cruise.  It's exactly what I wanted!

MGoss, I hope you guys start feeling better soon!  We went through that (minus the moving, add the wedding planning) through November and December, it sucks!  Hope you can try to get some rest!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards