Texas-Austin
Options

OMG!!! I'm getting married in 5 days!!

Wow, it's never felt more real up until today! I can't believe our amazing day is arriving soon, I can't wait to marry my best friend! Sooooo excited!!!! How's everyone else feeling? Any upcoming wedding dates? :-D

Re: OMG!!! I'm getting married in 5 days!!

• Options
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding! 

Where are you getting married at?  What dress? 

PLEASE come back and post pictures and reviews!  :)
  • Options
    Thanks Shayla!! I will for sure be back!! The knot has helped me out so much, this place really feels like a great support group and I've enjoyed reading about others and their dream days! You've all been great, really! I'll be getting married this Saturday off Lake Travis, at my boss's private residence. She owns a mansion, allowing me a tennis court to use for the reception area and a large beautiful tree where Aaron and I will get married underneath. The sun should be setting behind us with the beautiful lake water underneath the tennis court balcony. My dress is from David's Bridal and it's everything I envisioned as a little girl. I love the volume and flow of the skirt, Aaron has one request, that I wear a flower in my hair. :-) Unfortunately, I'm on an IPad and can't upload the picture of me in my dress yet, but I'll figure it out and get back to you on that! I'm enjoying one relaxing wedding week, as friends and family arrive into Austin through out the week! How's everyone else doing? Shayla, where are you getting married?
  • Options
    Congratulations I hope your day is everything you imagined!! Can't wait to hear about it. :-) 
  • Options
    I'm not getting married until October; we're doing our ceremony at Chapel Dulcinea and our reception at Trattoria Lisina in Driftwood.

Can't wait to see your dress and all of the beautiful photos ya'll will get off Lake Travis!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards