Arizona-Phoenix

Wedding Dress Shopping Pics

So I went to try on dresses for the FIRST time a couple of weeks ago. I went to Brilliant Bridal and they were very nice and attentive.

I tried on about three dresses and I am not sure yet. I think I need to go visit more shops with different styles like modern, traditional, etc. Also I didnt think that the dresses were going to do no justice I immediately hit the gym and started the diet after seeing these pics how unflattering some dresses can be. Ive lost a few pounds since this so hoping that next time dresses will look better lol. What do you think of these?

Did you get your dress at the first ship you went to or no? Also what shops did you go to?

Re: Wedding Dress Shopping Pics

• I did not buy a dress at the firat place I went. Try Almond Tree Boutique-it's a consignment place in CityNorth(next to Desert Ridge Marketplace), and Suzanne's Bridal in Gilbert also has an outlet area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Firstly, these dresses look great on you! I think that style really flatters your figure. Also, I haven't been to her shop, but I personally know Suzanne of Suzanne's bridal in Gilbert and she is like... the SWEETEST lady. Love love love her. I'm waiting to order my dress until I lose a little more weight since I have about a year until my wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to two different bridal shops. I went to Kaira's and I went to David's. The dress I ended up getting was at the first shop I went to (Kaira's) and was actually the dress I saw first when I walked in. You look beautiful in all three dreses. I like the first and third dresses on you the best. 
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
  • The first and second one looks like the same dress. That style is perfect for you. I think the third one looks the best though. You look a little busty (that's definitely not a bad thing!) and it kinda holds in the girls. I ended up trying on like 70 dresses before I had to re-evaluate what I wanted. Then I went shopping alone and found my dress. My suggestion, keep looking and try on many different dresses of that style but different necklines. A one-shoulder dress may surprise you. Good luck!
  • You look wonderous! I didn't buy the first dress I tried on...I went to Kario's and had an awful experience...and then I found the perfect dress online and immediatly went on looking for it...I contacted Lillian Lotte Couture in Scottsdale and they got back to me very fast and we made an appointment and they were AMAZING...attentive and extremly helpful and outgoing and personable...those girls there made my experience amaizng!!!
  • You look wonderous! I didn't buy the first dress I tried on...I went to Kario's and had an awful experience...and then I found the perfect dress online and immediatly went on looking for it...I contacted Lillian Lotte Couture in Scottsdale and they got back to me very fast and we made an appointment and they were AMAZING...attentive and extremly helpful and outgoing and personable...those girls there made my experience amaizng!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards