New York-New York City

Stores in NYC for Bridal Accessories (sashes, headbands, hair combs, Veils, etc.)

Can anyone recommend any stores in NYC that are good for finding sashes and headbands and such?  I already have my dress so I don't want to go to a store that focuses on wedding dresses.  I have found a few sashes I like on Etsy but I am worried I won't like them in person and I'll waste money ordering online.  I'd rather shop in person, if i can.  I'm also not sure where to go to a veil.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Stores in NYC for Bridal Accessories (sashes, headbands, hair combs, Veils, etc.)

• For just sashes and headbands, have you looked at David's Bridal (25th Street in Manhattan)?  You can just walk in to look at their accessories without an appointment.  They have veils as well.  I didn't find anything I was interested in there, but it's an option.  Other than that, maybe just look up bridal salons near your home/work and stop in to check them out.  Then at least you won't have to go out of your way if they don't have anything you like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards