Canada-Ontario
Options

I Booked! Arts and Letters Club

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share that last night we booked the Arts and Letters Club downtown Toronto for our Nov 17th 2012 wedding!

for anyone looking for a smaller venue (max 110 ppl) this place is such a gem!  its a beautiful historic building filled to the brim with rich woods and art displays that change every 30 (I think) days.
We loved the space and the price was on the lower end as well. I saw it and fell in love with it a few weeks ago but last night we went for a menu sampling and that sealed the deal-the food was great! the event manager is a treat to deal with as well. So excited to have my wedding there.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I Booked! Arts and Letters Club

• Options
    Good day Lauren,

I just wanted to clarify the $150.00 bartending fee question, that would not apply to a wedding unless  you had a cash bar rather then a host bar, If it's a cash bar and the sales do not exceed $300.00 before HST, their is a fee of $150.00 plus HST for the bartenders.

I hope this Helps, and happy planning.

Joseph

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_i-booked-arts-and-leters-club?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:beb07d5a-c948-4240-9cba-64cbad01a772Post:c5185a56-6ad7-427d-8dec-72749d1f9983">Re: I Booked! Arts and Letters Club</a>:
    [QUOTE]ya that is a really good deal! ill have to go check it out
    Posted by laurenoliveira23[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    OnLAOnLA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    we're seriously considering booking this place - wondering what your overall experience with it was?

Our #1 choice (Evergreen/Don Valley Brickworks) works out to be at least twice the price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards