Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Help, how should I do my hair

I am trying to figure out how I should do my hair.  I am a plus size girl with more of a rounded face. 
I will have a sweetheart neckline. I have long blonde hair and I was thinking about having it curled half up half down. 

Re: Help, how should I do my hair

• HI! Aww i love the idea of half up / half down - it would look very classy! Google some imagages & pinterest has great ideas :) Also - i would wear your hair the way you are most comfortable / feel most beautiful that way you get to enjoy your day and not worry about it!
    Anniversary

Vacation
  • I am trying to figure out how I should do my hair.  I am a plus size girl with more of a rounded face. 
    I will have a sweetheart neckline. I have long blonde hair and I was thinking about having it curled half up half down. 
    @Kate McCay - I did exactly that.  I have a round face too and I hate my hair all up....it just accentuates my round face more.  My stylist pulled some back and clipped it into a blingy barrette and I had some hair tendrils curled framing the face.  Loved it.
  • I like the half up/down because it is the best of both worlds.  All up, no matter what, looks the same from the front, scraped back and bald.  All down is really not special enough.  This way you get the beautiful back and still a softer look around the face.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards