Moms and Maids

lots of maids few groomsmen

I have 7 bridesmaids and only 4 groomsmen. I am not very worried about the ceremony, just the pictures? Any suggestions so everything doesn't look way off balance?

Re: lots of maids few groomsmen

• It will look fine! Uneven wedding parties are super-common, so I'm sure your photographer will have great ways to pose people. There will probably just be a couple of shots of everyone together anyway. Have fun!
  • I have 4 bridesmaids and 1 groomsman. I've seen some really cute pictures where the bridal party is just kind of grouped together instead of the girls on the brides side and the guys on the grooms side. You can google photos of uneven bridal parties to get some ideas.
  • We had 6 BM and 3 GM in our WP.  The prictures looked fine.  Don't worry about it, if you have a skilled photographer, they will know how to handle the uneven sides just fine!
  • It's a photographer's job to know how to arrange people nicely for photos. 

Don't worry about it. 
  • Thank you everyone! You all made me feel much better ;)
  • I think it would look nice to have every other one and then you guys in front
  • Uneven sides is where it's AT!

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards