Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Parent's gifts

I am trying to think of a gift to get my parents to thank them for my wedding. I was thinking about a vacation but don't know when they would be able to go. Does anyone know if there is a way to get like a gift certificate for a vacation and then they can book it themselves? Any other parent gift ideas are welcome.

Re: Parent's gifts

• Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    bneum12 said:
    I am trying to think of a gift to get my parents to thank them for my wedding. I was thinking about a vacation but don't know when they would be able to go. Does anyone know if there is a way to get like a gift certificate for a vacation and then they can book it themselves? Any other parent gift ideas are welcome.

Gift certificates to Bed and Breakfasts are popular suggestions for parents' gifts here on TK.

Personally, I don't dig B&Bs, so you could get them a gift card for Marriott Hotels and/or a gift card towards their favorite airline.

• Options
    We got my parents a vacation for their anniversary and rather than book everything ahead of time we put brochures for the place and hotel and a few other things in a gift bag to let them know that's what we were doing for them and then we worked with them afterwards to book the date.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards