Getting in Shape

Running Shoes - please help me choose

GiaspoGiaspo member
5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
edited June 2013 in Getting in Shape
I need to order new running shoes.  With all the new cool colors, I can't decide which to choose.  Which ones do you like better?

I currently have the Purple ones.

I have to choose between the Melon or the Black/Blue or the White/Pink ones.  If only bright colored shoes would help me run faster!!  

Re: Running Shoes - please help me choose

• The melon one makes me think of a basketball for some reason...I would probably go white/pink (unless the blue on the black/blue is a light blue...then I would do that).
  • I love the melon ones! So cool!
    Anniversary
  • I love the melon ones, but then again I love all brightly coloured workout gear!

One thing to think about might be depending on where you run, the white ones might show dirt much more than colours... I stopped buying white shoes because I run on trails out back a lot, and after one step in a puddle, they are permanently discoloured.
  • are they identical with the exception of color?

If they are - I LOVE the melon ones. Since I only wear mine for running I'd totally do them and i'm always on road/sidewalk so dirt is less of an issue for me :)
  • I'd go purple or orange.  I tend to not do white because of dirt, or black because I'm a crazy person who feels like they make my feet hotter when I run.

Yay for new shoes!!
  • kaos16kaos16 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    I stay far away from white because I think they make my long feet look even bigger.  I am in love with the melon ones!!!!
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    Thanks everyone!

@bwils - yes, they are the same.  I was a diehard Asics 2100 series wearer but of course they've been discontinued.  These are the 2000s which are supposed to be the next generation (going backwards numerically, weird.)

@choagie - I laughed out loud at your black sneaker comment... now I will begin to think the same thing!

@Kaos - mine will be size 10 1/2, and I completely agree about the white.  Bigger feet is really not the look I'm going for.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards