Wedding Classifieds
Options

F/S - BRAND NEW Symphony design / Rhapsody line size 12 dress /princess cut / beading

This is a size 12 ivory Symphony design from the Rhapsody line, bridal gown. The dress is still at the bridal salon. I decided on a different gown instead of this one. So, I have 2 gowns and need to get rid of this one to a lucky buyer for half the price!  Will pick up from salon, and ship straight to you!

Email me at amb966@gmail.com for any questions, more pics, and pricing offers!!

The gown was priced at $1246. I would like to get half for it. But will take any offer!

Color: ivory

Size: 12

Neckline: sweetheart

Closure: lace-up

Additional detail: beading, lace

As described from Symphony: “Shapely satin sheath with trumpeting skirt and re-embroidered lace trim on bodice and bottom of skirt and chapel length fan train. There are pleats and gathers on the bodice and asymmetrical skirt as well as a radiant jeweled band at the sweetheart neckline.”

The ruching around the middle is very slimming for those who have wider hips like I do. I felt like it took a good 3 inches off of my appearance.

Thanks, and contact me for any inquiries!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

Re: F/S - BRAND NEW Symphony design / Rhapsody line size 12 dress /princess cut / beading

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards