California-Orange County

Budget friendly venue

Hi OC brides,

I was hoping to get some great ideas rom you on budget friendly venues in south Orange county. We are planning a fall wedding for about 120 guests. I would love a green, pretty outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. I have been searching high and low so any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Budget friendly venue

• We looked into the Costa Mesa Country Club and it was pretty, lots of parking, they do outdoor weddings and it was reasonable to us. We didn't book with them because we had a church wedding and it would have been too far drive. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_budget-friendly-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:63Discussion:37aed15c-f4d5-48cf-ac99-65920ccdfd1dPost:f5445ec3-0274-468f-948e-a148d5b7ae02">Budget friendly venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi OC brides, I was hoping to get some great ideas rom you on budget friendly venues in south Orange county. We are planning a fall wedding for about 120 guests. I would love a green, pretty outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. I have been searching high and low so any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    Posted by michimendo[/QUOTE]

Hi! I had my wedding 10/20/2012. I did the ceremony at Heritage Park in Dana Point over looking the ocean and I had my reception at The Tee Room in Newport Beach. It's a golf course. The food is amazing and it's the most affordable place ! found after searching for many many months. Call Hamid at  949-756-0121. He will help you have the most stress free wedding ever. Good luck and congrats!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_budget-friendly-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:63Discussion:37aed15c-f4d5-48cf-ac99-65920ccdfd1dPost:f5445ec3-0274-468f-948e-a148d5b7ae02">Budget friendly venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi OC brides, I was hoping to get some great ideas rom you on budget friendly venues in south Orange county. We are planning a fall wedding for about 120 guests. I would love a green, pretty outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. I have been searching high and low so any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    Posted by michimendo[/QUOTE]

<div>my wedding is in june and im on a tight budget so finding budget friendly venues was a little difficult. we finally found them though and they are super pretty. we're having an outdoor ceremony at heritage park in dana point, its really pretty. its up on the bluff and overlooks the coast and the harbor. its very budget friendly: $65 and hour with a $113 insurance fee, the deposit depends on how big of a wedding you are having but for 120 its probably about $100-$200. im having my reception indoors at the san juan capistrano community center. they have a BEAUTIFUL banquet hall that is cheap for what you are getting. i would just call and look into both!</div>
  • I have a few places to suggest being that I was looking for the same thing out door wedding with indoor reception. The places I was looking into that might be of interest are:

Miles Square Banquet
    The Hacienda
    Jones Victoria Estates
    French House Estates

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards