Arizona-Phoenix

Florist prices?

Hi ladies,
How much did you pay and who are you going to use for your florals for your wedding? I have no idea how much to expect. I have 6 large tables, 13 cocktail tables, and I need one bouquet. I want them to be simple and I really don't care what kind of flowers they are. 
Thank you!

Re: Florist prices?

• I am using Michelle Hadley from Crazy Daisies and I am paying 760 for 12 centerpieces, 3 additional arrangements, 1 bride bouquet, 1 MOH bouquet, 2 bridesmaids bouquets, 1 toss bouquet, 1 silk bridal bouquet to keep as a keepsake instead of drying my bouquet, 3 bouts, 3 corsgaes, 1 silk bout, and 1 silk corsgae. The price also includes delivery and set up. I originally was only going to get the bride and bridesmaids bouquets, expecting to pay 350 dollars for those alone, but once I found out it was such a great deal I decided to have Michelle do more instead of trying to DIY everything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have a friend that bought all of her flowers from Costco (they were absolutely beautiful...surprisingly) for $400 and had someone make bouquets and such for $200. $600 total....a lot better than most florists will charge!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_florist-prices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:78476ed8-4910-4b8f-8a44-6416c6c92ab0Post:a55bc36e-4e71-4343-8abb-e54dec155cda">Florist prices?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, How much did you pay and who are you going to use for your florals for your wedding? I have no idea how much to expect. I have 6 large tables, 13 cocktail tables, and I need one bouquet. I want them to be simple and I really don't care what kind of flowers they are.  Thank you!
    Posted by ACMRAW[/QUOTE]

just throwing this out there, but check out Conroy Wholesale Florists in central phoenix near 16th st and Osborn (I think). CHEAPER THAN COSTCO! and they've got more to choose from. they were really helpful and friendly so if you don't mind DIY check them out. I ordered bulk carnations for boquet and they had more colors. Costco was going to charge me like $150 but I got the same amount plus the colors/ flowers I really wanted for about $100
  • ACMRAWACMRAW member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thank you!!
  • Cactus Flowers - approximately $3,000 for lots of calla lillies - two floor standing vase arrangements, 15 table centerpieces, 1 medium sized arrangement, 1 bridal bouquet, two corsages, three boutonierres
  • Cactus flowers is giving me 6 bouquets,8 boutonnieres, 4 corsages... $438
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did anyone try Flowers by Jodi?
  • i am trying Ritas Floral today,.... I will let you know how it goes!
  • ACMRAWACMRAW member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2013
    I'm going with Conroy Wholesale Florists! Absolutely LOVE them, thanks for the recommendations! Soo cheap! $300 for 6 large centerpieces, six aisle standing decorations, a bouquet, a flower crown, 13 cocktail table centerpieces, and 4 boutonnieres and 3 corsages 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards