Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Confession Thursday

Hi girls! I hope everyone is having a good week! It's Thursday already... confessions go here :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Confession Thursday

• Options
    Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited June 2013
    Hi Kate!!

I confess...I almost let my beautiful morning get ruined by a freaking Taxi speeding over a pile garbage containing who knows what that splashed all over me.  Luckily the clear substance didn't stink or stick, but I feel gross sitting here at work knowing that a unidentified substance has  dried into my clothes (I mean it looked like water but yuck!) :-(  Luckily none got splashed onto my face!

I wasn't even near the curb and I got sprayed!! Plus I was the only one (go figure, in NY during rush hour) in the splash zone! UGH!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I feel for you Nicole hopefully you can go home soon and feel clean again!

I confess I am not looking forward to my marriage certificate coming back as it means I will have to start changing EVERYTHING. But looking forward to finishing this whole wedding process ;)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks Meg!

I also have to change my name...got my certificate a while ago but I dread the visit to the social security office, lol!  I can't wait to get my Thank You's out, then it's over!  I hate that my laptop has been out of commission, I want to finish these post wedding obligations already!
  • Options
    I confess I'm also not looking forward to changing everything (although I 3 weeks to wait as that is the earliest the marriage license will be available apparently!). And I confess I am super happy all the planning stress is over and I kind of wish we hadn't already told everyone we were having and at home party. But I'm determined to make it as casual as possible so I don't have to stress.
  • Options
    Oh no, Nicole - that seems like a WTF post! You are a saint for not letting that ruin your day :-)

Sara!! You're a Mrs! Yayy! Congratulations :-) Can't wait to hear all about it! 

I confess that I do not want to attend a social networking event after work. I'd rather go home and spend quality time with the hubby and pups before diving into homework. But, at least I'm dragging H with me haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @KateH2013 It is a WTF post!! lmaoo!  At least today I am "dressed down" since the boss is out...didn't ruin my work attire :-)

Social networking event...sounds like fun though!  Will they provide snacks??  
  • Options
    It's a potluck BBQ event and at least the weather is finally nice! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds yummy and maybe atleast somewhat relaxing? Or all business?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm also confessing that I'm dragging my feet with this name change. It's been almost two months and I'm still dreading it. Plus, I love my last name! We'll see if I get to it next week. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I confess that I am stressing way to much about my engagement shower.  It really is because I have such little say about the wedding until we get to the island, when I get the chance to help with things I want to be really organized.  Also I confess I keep planning things for my MOH and she questions what I am doing and I tell her not to worry.  (ex.  Buying her shoes and jewelry) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amber- i hope things start to improve for ya!  try not to stress too much girlie!

kate- that sounds AWESOME!  I am hungry for BBQ now, lol!

Terri- I agree with you, I don't want to part with my name but I do want to take his last name and will make plans to change it soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards