Massachusetts-Boston

Wedding planner recs?

Hi!  I'm looking for an affordable wedding planner for the Boston/New England area.  Any recommendations?  Thanks!

Re: Wedding planner recs?

• For our wedding, I used this great pair of women who are trying to start a side business in wedding planning- Rachel and Sonya and they were great. Considering they are new in the business, they were detailed, organized and great to work with....and most of all, affordable! Here is their email. Let them know I referred you (Renee Carey Schindler)
    rachelandsonya@gmail.com

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_wedding-planner-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:159aae9f-0218-4af6-94e5-6ead6606e84bPost:f350e8a0-7f2a-44d0-805a-d5725705f6de">Wedding planner recs?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi!  I'm looking for an affordable wedding planner for the Boston/New England area.  Any recommendations?  Thanks!
    Posted by lisa186[/QUOTE]
  • Hi there,

Not sure if you've found someone yet, but I would HIGHLY Recommend Melanie from Inspired Events! She is affordable and amazing at what she does. (Tell her I sent you Jocelyn B)

Good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards