Georgia-Atlanta

Dress shopping?

edited June 2013 in Georgia-Atlanta
I want a BIG princess ball gown anyone know of a place like "vows" its on the TLC show I found the gown or any good places that carry princess ball gowns for a reasonable price? I live in Cobb but can go to ATL and what not.

Re: Dress shopping?

• I would like to throw in a recommendation for Carrie's Bridal Collection (https://www.facebook.com/carriesbridalcollection) in Chamblee. I went there for my first wedding dress shopping trip and I was also looking for a budget dress. Nothing in the store is over $1000 and the dresses are beautiful. It is off the rack, so you can leave with your dress the same day! She has regular and plus sizes. The only thing I will say, is most dresses are ivory or some shade of off white at her store. So if you are looking for a very white dress, this is not the best choice. But, once you make an appointment, you secure the entire store for 1 hour and a half to yourself and your guests. The owner is there to pull dresses and help you. It was the best experience shopping and I found a beautiful dress for $399. It was a big princess ball gown like you are looking for. She does not do alterations, but gives recommendations to help you out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards