Second Weddings

Low Cost, Low Stress Wedding, please!

I just got engaged and this would be my second marriage. I'm looking for ideas for a low cost, low stress wedding venue for the ceremony and the reception. I'd like somewhere as all-inclusive as possible. I would love to just elope to a beautiful beach somewhere, but my fiance has 3 children and we both would really like them to be there, and it'd be too expensive to fly them for a destination wedding. Also, we'd both like our immediate family to be there. He did a Justice of the Peace civil ceremony when we was 19 on an Army barracks and no one was there. I'm open to ideas. I'm not set at all on it being in or around Houston. Please help! 

Re: Low Cost, Low Stress Wedding, please!

• zae430zae430 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    That's a wonderful idea! Thank you so much!
  • Have the wedding you want and can afford. Some brides here had formal, some informal, some middle of the road. You don't have to feel guilty having the wedding you want.

Welcome and looking forward to hearing about your plans.

• If you do end u wanting to keep it local, def check out the local boards for ideas. You may already be over there, but just wanted to offer that advice. I ended up having a very low stress wedding and it was exactly what I wanted- no regrets. You should do what makes you both happy :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards