June 2013 Weddings
Options

Bachelorette party

So have you already had your bachelorette party or not quite yet? What are you doing for it? 
Mine is June 8th (wedding is June 14th). We're having a Pure Romance party at my aunt's house and then going to a nightclub. :) I'm really excited. Only thing that I am not excited about it my fiances grandmother will be in attendance...invited herself essentially. It wasn't worth the fight to me so I let it go. I'll be intoxicated so who cares? Haha.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette party

• Options
    Had mine in may, wedding is Sunday. We did a wine tasting at my house. Was so fun. Got wasted and didn't have to drive, score!
  • Options
    Maybe grandma will find something she likes at the Pure Romance party?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We've been so busy that neither of us has had time to do anything! We decided a couple days ago that we were going to do a joint bachelor/bachelorette party! We're going to do an amusement park during the day, dinner, drinks and maybe camping! Not exactly traditional, but should be a really fun day!! We're doing it the week of the wedding so FBIL and FSIL will be able to join us :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We had a joint party - we went houseboating for three days! It was awesome, everyone got a long really well - with the exception of one of the groomsmen's girlfriends... unfortunately she got a little angry drunk and I had to put her in her place. So now she's not welcome at the wedding. But all in all it's was a great weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine was a month ago, none of my friends are drinkers and neither am I so they rented a room at this historic theater in town and ordered sushi. We played some, ahem, "grown-up games", haha, and we laughed a lot. It was a lot of fun.

The room rental ended at midnight, but nobody wanted to go home so most of us ended up going to see a 12:40 showing of Iron Man 3 since that was the weekend it came out. xD
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Awesome abrozowski!  We have the same date for our wedding!  And we are having this weekend be the weekend of festivities.  My FI and I love doing the same things so we are having a joint party starting with drinking and partying on Friday night; paintball, target shooting, dirt bike riding, and camping on Saturday and relaxing at our favorite restaurant on Sunday morning :)  We're going to have a blast and I can't hardly wait!
  • Options
    edited June 2013

We are having out party together:) were doing dinner and going out with our friends and family:)
  • Options
    Happy Wedding Day!

Anniversary
  • Options
    We did mine a week before and a few days before. Since our wedding was destination my MOH and our close friend went and spent a night in the city. Then a few days before the wedding we took my SILs Bmaids MOH and even the boys out on the town!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Mine was the Thursday before our Saturday wedding.  Just a late dinner with some of my friends who were local and had come in from out of town, and a drink afterwards.  I was too exhausted and alot of my friends were too jetlagged for more, but it was exactly what I wanted.  Low key, including a flashing fake diamond and a tiara with a veil. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Mine is this weekend! Whee! I have virtually no idea what the plan is except that my sister (MOH) has told me to pack an overnight bag and bring my passport (which suggests that we're probably driving down into Washington (I live in Vancouver BC) to hook up with my FSIL (BM) who lives there) I'm so excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards