Texas

Texas Wedding around bryan/college station

Im getting married next year and im wanting to get married in a field of bluebonnets,but ive only been living in texas for two years and im not sure where the best place/or where i could even do this.Help! i need all the ideas i can get.

Re: Texas Wedding around bryan/college station

• Hmmm...I can't give you many ideas on locations.  Bluebonnets tend to crop up on ranchland in the hill country, and it's been years since I've actually seen a field chock-full of them.  My advice would be to start driving into the countryside and looking for locations NOW.  I say now because we are in the height of bluebonnet season (this will also constrain when you can get married - as in, the middle of March and no other time if you're set on bluebonnets).  

You might have luck contacting a wildflower center or private organization that owns land - they are likely to seed bluebonnets intentionally and will have a good grasp on when they bloom and the sort of density you will have.
  • You might want to try the george bush library or the botanical garden for the a&m campus.

The inn at quarry ridge may have blue bonnets in march/april nnatquarryridge.com

I'm pretty sure the avalon would have blue bonnets in the spring. http://www.avalonweddingsbcs.com/

If you're in need of a photographer to keep the budget down, I would suggest Captive Art Photography. She has extremely reasonable prices and is located in the bryan/cstat area!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards