Tennessee
Options

Scenic ceremony & BONFIRE site in E. TN

Hi, I hope you guys can help. I'm a very low key bride and really only want the fancy dress (check) and a bonfire with sparklers for my reception. I want a backyard BBQ feel, nothing fancy, and firepit is a must. My fiancé grew up near the mountains, and I love to hike, we'd love to include them. I'm on a $3000 budget, and I've found a couple of "sort of" places, but they want everyone off the property by 10-11pm. We want something where we can sit around by the fire until the wee hours, preferably on land where 50 people can comfortably maneuver. We also like the barn with white twinkle light look. Does anyone know of vacation rentals, farm rentals, or large group camp sites that might work? Looking for June 2014. Thanks in advance!

Re: Scenic ceremony & BONFIRE site in E. TN

• Options
     Your best bet would likely be to rent a whole B&B or cabin. There are lots of options in the area for both. Most of the cabin companies have wedding packages. 
  • Options
    Any specific suggestions? I'm planning from FL and forced to make decisions based on website pictures (cringe).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards