Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Best foundation for photos

So my family is getting some pictures done next weekend. I considered having my make up professionally done, but I think I am just going to save the money and do it myself. I feel confident doing my eyes and lips and stuff, I just wanted to see if any of you have good suggestions for a photogenic foundation. Typically I wear a tinted sunblock because, okay, I don't want to brag, but I have really good skin and I don't need anything else. So, my skin is pretty even toned and smooth and I'm not prone to dark circles or breakouts or anything like that. I just feel like I need something with a little more coverage for photos.

Also, for some God awful reason we are having the pictures done outside where it is likely to be between 105-115 degrees, so I need something with a little staying power. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Best foundation for photos

• @Barbiiieee I love Urban Decay Naked BB Cream. For a BB cream it is amazing! I can't imagine why you need to wear a full-on foundation if you don't normally wear one. This BB cream is great-evens out skin really well and gives a nice glowy look.  That is my recommendation!!!!
  • Highly recommend Revlon Colorstay. Very matte and it comes in a gazillion different shades. Also comes in combination/oily or normal/dry. I wore it for my wedding last weekend; normally I just wear tinted moisturizer or bb cream and I was worried about wearing foundation as I didn't want it to feel heavy, the Colorstay felt super super light. It lasted alllll day, and it was about 25 degrees (Celsius) + humidity and it didn't budge. Where I live it retails for about $15
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MAC studio fix powder is the best! Or Estee Lauder Double Wear Light foundation. definitely worth checking out!
  • Thanks for all the suggestions, ladies. I went with Smashbox someone else had suggested when I cross-posted this to CC. They had a little kit at Sephora that included primer, concealer, foundation and powder, so I scooped it up. I plan on taking some pictures this weekend to test it out and I will let you guys know how it goes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • toplines....cover girl, bobbi brown, and ...i love mac. it is one my favorite line for all day coverage.

the best coverage is mac.

fashion fair....for africian american skin for others who are looking.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards