October 2013 Weddings

October 26 Brides

We made it! Four months to go :)

Maybe when I start seeing the "3 month" in my ticker I will feel more motivated to start focusing on the details... :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: October 26 Brides

• or, 122 days. THAT number freaks me out a little bit. 4 months feels like it's still FOREVER away. 122 days, for some reason, is a scary number for all my DIY projects that need to get done...
  • hey @lplions - not to add any stress - but when you are done with your DIY - would you like to fly on over to Maryland to help me with mine ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ohhhh no not 4 months.  I have far too much to do!

We're headed out of town this weekend, an up and back over night and I'm seriously considering bringing some diy projects with me to work on while holed up in the rv for 10 hours each way. 

• The days don't freak me out it's the 16 weeks that makes my stomach do the somersaults!!!  I knocked three things off the 'to do' list today so I'm feeling pretty accomplished!  21 things to go!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 84 Invited
    image 68 Yes
    image 16 No
    image 0 Unknown
  • Ouch! although I feel a sense of somewhat relief. I finished my invites tonight. Took 4 hours but the envelopes are addressed and ready for postage. A few weeks earlier than I expected to that feels good.
  • I'm getting ready to tackle my envelopes.  However, I'm waiting until closer to August (goal to send out invites is the 2nd week) to write out my single guests because I want to follow up to see if their status has changed and I need to include names on the invites!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So in the meantime - I'm thinking about it - does that count as progress towards my goal? :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @rustytammy I did not realize we are so close in dates! - sorry guys I stalk your date thred cuz its the closest to my own lol
    image 165 Asked to join at our big day.
    image 7 Are coming; cameras in hand ready to party!
    image 5 Are missing out on the fun.
    image 153 Haven't found the mail box back to us.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards