African American Weddings
Options

Heyyyy I'm back with updates

Hey Knottie sistahs....

I have missed ya'll.. It's been a few months since i've been on here. So sorry.. the wedding and everything else in life was stressing me out.. But i survived.. I had a few sisters emailing me and encouraging me throughout the process so i really really appreciate ya'll... Thank you thank you thank you for everything.. all of the support all of the ideas.. boy have it been a journey... Shout out to my ladies... Cha, Casey, Tracey, Sharee, Angel, Bonj, Benita, Nursing2U, Miss1D just love all the support that ya'll have given me from day one... All of my TK sistahs have been amazing...

TK looks new to me. LOL but stay tuned for back to back post from bachelorette weekend, bridal shower and wedding day recap..

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Heyyyy I'm back with updates

• Options
    Awwww I remember our emails of you being stressed...BUT now you can relax! I can't wait to see our DIY project...the cake topper! 

TK did change on us chile! We missed you too!
  • Options

key.. CONGRATS.. I am sooo rarely on here now... time running down.. and nothing but stress.. drama.. change this.. change that... But... I have the BEST WOMEN.. around me to keep me from going insane!!!!!

I am sooo happy for you.. it looks like you had soo much fun in Vegas.. and your Bridal Shower.. LOVELY... and then your wedding AWESOME!!!

congrats.. MRS!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Hayyy bebba!  I missed you too!  Everything seemed to have turned out wonderful!  I am hardly here myself but I pop in from time to time.  

You just keep telling the devil to GIT!  Don't give him any credit girl!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    Yes what Casey said. It is all over now..now you can enjoy your hubby, relax and life is back to normal as you know it !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards