Big Brother

2»

Re: Big Brother

• Dexter fans too?! 

I can't wait for Sunday. 

• AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2013
    I know. With True Blood and Dexter and Big Brother, Sundays are about to be so delicious. 

ETA: And NJ Housewives is Sundays, too, I think.  Good grief, I watch a lot of TV.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I'm looking forward to checking out Ray Donovan on Sunday too. It comes on after Dexter and stars Liev Schreiber. Although he'll always be Cotton Weary to me haha

• Yay now I don't feel left out. LOVE Dexter, and drinking wine and watching the Bachelor(ette) or any of the Real Housewives before FI gets home is trashy heaven.

Anniversary

• I'm bummed that After Dark isn't on Showtime now. I finally have access to Showtime and they move it to a channel that no one I know has!

I already can't stand GinaMarie. I haven't found anyone that I really like yet, but Helen seems okay compared to the rest of the girls. I have a feeling she could turn into a floater though.

I stalk Jokers Updates like crazy during the summer (don't go there if you don't want to know who is nominated or who wins competitions before it is shown on tv.) There were seasons that I bought the live streaming thing back when it was on Real Player. I'm a sucker for trashy tv.

• Has anyone started watching After Dark? Since I'm old and get up early I don't watch them live, we watch them the next day...so last night we watched Wed's episode on their first night.

I'm not really sure I like this cast.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards