June 2013 Weddings

Photographer posted some of the pics of the wedding on Facebook!

Super happy with how they came out! I can't wait to get our full DVD back! I want to see everyone else's too!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anniversary

Re: Photographer posted some of the pics of the wedding on Facebook!

• Okay, had to post these too - Shots like these are part of the reason I could never have a child-free wedding LOL.
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary
  • Aw the kiddo shots!! Love that :) You look beautiful!
    Marrying my best friend, 20 years old, marathon running,working 30 hours a week and getting a BA in psychology. Sounds like life!
  • Love the photos:) you look so pretty:)
  • Thank you! I can't believe nobody else has posted their photos yet, I'm dying over here! ^_^
    Anniversary
  • lovely! Beautiful dress!! My favorite is the 7th pic down of you and your new hubby.
    We just go tour proofs, but can't post online until we get our DVD and he releases the rights! Pro pics to come soon though! 

Anniversary
  • Thanks Erin, I can't wait to see! Your siggy picture is amazing!
    Anniversary
  • I agree love the shot on the stairs and the kiddos are so stinkin cute :) You look gorgeous Shay and so so happy!!! I'm so ready to see everyone else's pictures!! Come on ladies!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lovely! You both look so happy. I love the lace on your dress and the light shade of his suit is just perfect for June! Very nice :)

I also just got my proofs back this week. Have been going through them all day in fact. We definitely got some amazing shots and I can't want to share them here... coming soon! 

So exciting to see everyone re-surfacing... I can't wait to hear everyone's stories and see the photos! 

Anniversary
  • Ah, I loved your dress. :)
  • July bride here, stalking the June boards!

I LOVE the bridesmaids dresses!! Such a pretty color! And you looked beautiful by the way!

Children often make for the cutest wedding photos! I could never have an adult-only wedding either!

Congratulations!
  • I have the link to my ceremony pictures.  I can share it here, unless we've built a special thread to share them?  LMK!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards