October 2013 Weddings
Options

Hi, I'm new! *waves*

Screen Name: Khrysty289
Significant Other's Age: 24
What You Do: stay at home mom
What SO Does: Banker by day, vineyard tour guide by night (weekend)
State of Relationship: engaged
How Long You've Been Together: 5 years
How You Met: He and I lived in the same dorm our freshman year of college. He knocked on my door wearing leiderhosen and introduced himself - in song. I thought he was ridiculous and my roommates and i made fun of him for the rest of the night. We didn't really speak again until the next trimester when we had a class together. I was in love with his hair (tight curls to his shoulders) and struck up a conversation about it. That's when we became friends.
Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): October 12, 2013
Real Babies: Six month old daughter, Daphne
Fur Babies: 3 year old border collie/terrier mix, Lyra
Loves: outdoors/hiking, cooking
Hates: running
Pet Peeves: misspelled/misused words
Hobbies/Activities: sewing, painting, reading, writing
Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's so unashamed to be himself. If he feels silly, he will act silly. He doesn't care what others think of him and he makes me a more open person.
Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's sometimes just too overly emotional.
Describe Your Personality: laid back, mostly. I like to stop and smell the roses (or cookies). I love a good debate but don't usually join in unless I'm directly addressed, a little shy.
Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): depends on my mood. I'm a 6 on a good day.
I've Been On TK Since: today. I've been on TB since last April.
How You Came to Be On TK: my mommy board was tired of hearing about my wedding planning.
How I like my potatoes: mashed with a lot of butter and black pepper. And some fantastic homemade gravy.
Favorite book/author: Kafka on the Shore, by Haruki Murakami
Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I'm a Pisces. So is FI :)

Re: Hi, I'm new! *waves*

• Options
    Welcome!  How are you doing with your planning?
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • Options
    Snippet17 - I'll get a pic of the puppy up when I'm not mobile :)

09McSteph03 - We're nearly done with the planning - it's the tiny details that we've still got to do, though. It's surprising how many things keep popping up!

Coopergirl15 - he loves it! That might be due to the fact that he gets quite a bit of free wine.
  • Options
    Oh, and thanks for the congratulations! I'm so excited that my daughter will be able to attend (and participate) in our wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards