Ohio-Columbus
Options

Spray Tan

Does anyone know a good person/place in Columbus that does professional spray tanning? I definitely don't want to look orange and I've heard some horror stories where brides are blotchy and spotted on their special day. Any suggestions?

Re: Spray Tan

• Options
    I did one at Bare Skin spa in Dublin a month ago. I really liked it! You can talk about the color you want with the owner (who is the one who sprays you) so it can be as light or dark as you want to do it. It takes maybe 10 min. Probably less. It's around $25 and lasts for about a week. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I tested out a spray tan for the first time for our engagement pictures. I went to Tan Pro on Schrock Rd in Westerville. It worked really well... no splotches, etc. Plus, it's only $10.00 if it's your first time... so, it's an inexpensive option if you want to take it for a "test run". 
  • Options
    KJM711KJM711 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I've heard good things about the spray tans at Charles Penzone too. I got a Versa spray tan at Tan Pro in Westerville.... it was ok. My hands were a little streaky but that could have been my fault... I would just be nervous doing that for wedding!!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! The makeup artist I'm using is at Charles Penzone and she will do my spray tan too. Fingers crossed it isn't streaky!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards