North Carolina-Outer Banks

Flower, Cake & Photography Vendors near Duck, Outer Banks

Hi there,

About to book with the Sanderling and am just starting to look into vendors for flowers, cake and photography (although Brooke Mayo may have already won my heart on that one). Any recommendations? 

Thanks!

Re: Flower, Cake & Photography Vendors near Duck, Outer Banks

• Hello and welcome to our group! If you haven't already take a look at the Outer Banks Wedding Association. http://www.outerbanksweddingassoc.org/. You can find vendors there. I also got married at the Sanderling in Sept. of 2012. You will have a fantastic time! For me personally, we used Sugar Snaps for flowers, Great Cakes for our cake and Matt Lusk for photography.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I used Atlantic Cakes for our cake. They were GREAT!

I used the Embellishers for our Flowers and Decor and I do not reccommend them. I was dissappointed with the quality.

• We are using Every Blooming Thing. Ginny has been very good to work with. We are also using Cotton Candy Baking Company. That was the easiest decision of all the planning we made! yummy! We haven't finalized photography but are leaning towards Daniel Pullen.
  • I'm getting married next week in Nag's Head andI'm using Just Desserts for my cake, Ginger Snaps Photography for my photos, and Holiday House Weddings for flowers and decor. Mr and Mrs Stetson were great to work with and my bouquets are going to be blue with shells and starfish added. My parents are elderly and not in good health, and won't be at the wedding, but together we decided to have special shell pins for me to take home for them which I thought was a great idea! They also have worked weddings at the Sanderling as well and I think you would be happy with their work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards