New Hampshire

Little Harbor Chapel

My Fi and I are strongly considering the Little Harbor Chapel for our June 14, 2013 Wedding. Does anyone have an experiece with the chapel, it's located in Portsmouth?
Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Little Harbor Chapel

• MOG730MOG730 member
    First Comment

My daughter used LHC, the woman that was in charge was easy to work with.  Very strict on the 80 person limit. And it did book up quite fast. No AC or heat. No candles as I remember.Any other ?? let me know.

• Thank you for the information. It does book up really fast. We are considering Saint Andrews By the Sea in Rye however I'm waiting on an E mail related to the details. Need to make a decision soon beacause it seems they book out over a year in advance in the Portsmouth region.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was a bridesmaid at a fairytale wedding at the Little Harbor Chapel earlier this month. If you are looking for a simple, historic setting surrounded by beautiful pine trees, this is the place. It is perfect for a small ceremony with less than 80 people. They only take wedding bookings from late spring to mid fall because there is no heat. It was a warm day and we loved having the fresh, woodsy breeze come in through the open windows. The chapel looked really beautiful with wild flower bouquets everywhere. There are some strict rules about candles and not using staples or tape to attach decorations to the pews but this is why it has been preserved so well. Its just a few minutes from downtown Portsmouth but secluded on a gorgeous, quiet road. The caretaker was extremely nice and went out of her way to make sure we had a day to remember. Now I want to book for my own wedding!
    They have a website but I think the Facebook page has more updated information: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Harbor-Chapel/515167585171620
  • this post is from 2012.

imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards