July 2013 Weddings
Options

Can.Not.Concentrate.Today.

Is it just me? I have been worthless at work for the past two days - with all of the excitement finally kicking in I am SO distracted! All I want to do is chit chat here and google wedding-related things, LOL.

Anyone else struggling to stay focused??

Re: Can.Not.Concentrate.Today.

• Options

Oh man...all week long! I don't know how I'm going to get anything done these next 3 weeks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know how you feel! I took a break from doing some actual work to stop by TK and saw "9 Days" on my counter. Now I'm in this weird state of alternating between wanting to cry (happy tears) and getting giant butterflies in my tummy...weird feeling!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm completely opposite. The wedding causes me so much anxiety that I actually have been cleaning more in the house just to keep it off my mind. Lol. Not the actual wedding or the marriage but the reception. It's killing me!
  • Options
    It's so bad because all I want to do is the same as you @drd424 ! But work is soooooo busy. And so I should really try to focus. Like, really try to focus.
  • Options
    I was having trouble. BUT, it's my last day at work before the wedding, so I buckled down and got my work done ;-)
    That said I'm still here two hours after I got off! :-p
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards