Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Account terminated/banned

Does an account that is terminated have the same consequences as being banned?

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif

Re: Account terminated/banned

• Options
    I would assume so. Are you trying to get banned? You could also post this on the help board.
  • Options
    LAM524LAM524 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    @misshart100 :) No Im not trying to get banned. Reading thru a thread where someone recently got banned I began to wonder if it was a temp thing with a time frame or permanent. I also wondered what stops a banned person from just creating another account. So I tried to find an answer in the rules and that's where I saw "terminated" acct info but nothing on "banned" exactly.  I wondered if there is a difference.

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif
  • Options
    Nothing stops people from creating another account. If they display the same asshattery that got them banned in the first place, they will just get banned again. If they don't, they can carry on. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    LAM524LAM524 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    @Addiel73 :) My exact thoughts pertaining to someone who was recently banned.

• Options
    If you are talking about NYU, yes she created an alternate account and came back. Yes it was noticeable in her first post because she's incapable of not posting on plus one threads and anything to do with mothers/mother in laws/step mothers.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    I thought that was NYU.  She makes herself obvious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards