Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Who gets it done?

Hello Everyone! 

I am working on making details for hair and makeup and really excited I found someone I feel comfortable with for my Oct wedding.  We have a small wedding party with two bridesmaids, one person reading something in the wedding, and two guest book attendants.  I have never been the attendant at a wedding so I am not sure what is normal.  With my bridesmaids and mother I am giving them the option to get hair and make up done if they want or they can do it them selves.  Whatever they are comfortable with.  We have professionals coming to the hotel room the morning of and I am wondering if I should open that up to the attendants too or is it just a bridesmaid thing?  Any help would be so helpful! 

Thank you!

Re: Who gets it done?

• Options
    You can open up the invite to anyone you want to as long as you're not requiring it because then you'll have to pay for it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is what I thought but I didn't want attendants to feel obligated nor left out.  I guess I can't go wrong with the invite and let them do as they wish.  I didn't know if there was a typical way that y attendants would be expecting.  Thanks so much!  
  • Options
    mharr1621 said:

Hello Everyone! 

I am working on making details for hair and makeup and really excited I found someone I feel comfortable with for my Oct wedding.  We have a small wedding party with two bridesmaids, one person reading something in the wedding, and two guest book attendants.  I have never been the attendant at a wedding so I am not sure what is normal.  With my bridesmaids and mother I am giving them the option to get hair and make up done if they want or they can do it them selves.  Whatever they are comfortable with.  We have professionals coming to the hotel room the morning of and I am wondering if I should open that up to the attendants too or is it just a bridesmaid thing?  Any help would be so helpful! 

Thank you!

You can definitely open it up to anyone if they want to pay.

Out of curiosity, why do you have TWO guest book attendants?  I don't care for even one guest book attendant....just wondering why two would be needed. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards