Georgia-Atlanta

Here's some venue ideas for you ladies!

In Kennesaw, there's Rose Cottage for $1600 for facility rental. I believe they provide the linens but you bring your own caterer.

In Cartersville, there's Stonewall Manor, which is where me & my fiance have decided to throw our wedding. The site fee is $1500 & it includes use of the house for 8 hours, wedding decorations inside & out, tables & chairs, white tablecloths with overlays in wedding colors, centerpieces, so much more stuff! You have to use their coordinator which is $250 & you have to use them for catering. They have some different meal plans, the one we chose is only $15 a person & it includes a lot of food. 

In Decatur (I think), is the Mary Gay house. I have a friend who had a wedding there & was very happy with it. The site fee is $900 plus a $500 refundable deposit. You can use their caterer. They allow outside caterers but it costs $150 to use your own caterer.

In Dahlonega, there's a place called Forrest Hills Resort. They have a couple different packages but they seem pretty affordable! The cheapest package is called the storybook special & includes wedding coordinator, ceremony rehearsal, dressing room or one night in one of the King Wilderness rooms, wedding day hairstyle plus consultation and trial run before the wedding day, ceremony space, reception room with all set up and clean up, storybook menu, & a wedding cake! For 60 guests, it's $2260 additional guests $29.95 (up to 200 people) you can add a beer & wine bar for $4.95 per person. It includes glassware & bartender but you bring beer & wine. Or you can do a full bar for $7.95 per person which includes glassware, bartender, & mixers & you bring in the alcohol. 

Good luck with your wedding planning!!!

Re: Here's some venue ideas for you ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards