Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW: As Long Duk Dong would say, 'She get Meddied! Sheesh!' PIP Heavy.

Hi girls-

After a crazy pre-wedding week, our day was amazing.  It was a fairly warm and humid day, with storms threatening.  We had some sprinkles here and there throughout the morning, but by the time the ceremony started outdoors on the lake, the skies had cleared up and the sun was shining.  The ceremony was perfect and our dinner reception was great, the cupcakes were fantastic!  I don't have a lot of photos yet, but here are a few that H's mom, my friend Amanda, and my cousin snapped:

Floral delivery-I was so happy with the way they turned out!

Friend Amanda, myself, and my sister before the ceremony.  

Aisle markers.

Family flower ceremony.

This one shows off the back of my dress.  :)

I love this of my daughter, she looked like a little princess and it was amazing to have her next to me.

Cupcakes!

Tables at reception.

Sunset on Lake Macatawa after reception.  Perfect ending.  

Meddied since 6/15/13!

Re: AW: As Long Duk Dong would say, 'She get Meddied! Sheesh!' PIP Heavy.

• Options
    Jeez, photos are huge.  Sorry.
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • Options
    congratulations! You look gorgeous! What a beautiful day and the cupcakes look delish!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, this looks like it was so beautiful! I love your flowers and your daughter is precious!
  • Options
    Congrats! Everything looks amazing and you were stunning!!

• Options
    So pretty!  Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love your centerpieces, dress and the cupcakes! Looks like an amazing day! Congrats!!
  • Options
    You were a beautiful bride!  Congrats!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations! Your flowers were beautiful! Out of curiosity, what flavor(s) were your cupcakes?
  • Options
    Our cutting cake at the top was Key Lime Pie with Cream Cheese icing, and some of the cupcakes were too.  We also had Orange Creamsicle (think Push-Up Pop), Caramel Apple, Lemon with Raspberry, and Almond with Raspberry.  We wanted light, summery flavors.  I only had the time to have a few bites of our cutting cake with FI, wish I'd had more.  We brought little take-away boxes for our guests to take some home, so none went to waste.  The bakery provides you a free 6" round on your first anniversary in the flavor of your choosing so you're not eating freezer-burned cake.  Can't say enough about how wonderful the bakery was!
    Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • Options
    I love the sixteen candles reference.

Everything looks beautiful! Congrats on your day.  I love your dress.

Anniversary

• Options
    what a beautiful wedding and GORgeous bride!  Congratulations.
  • Options
    Congratulations! You looked gorgeous and your dress was stunning! Your daughter is too cute for words. I love your flowers! 

• Options
    Congrats! Your flowers and your dress are beautiful!!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations! Gorgeous flowers, tasty cupcakes, adorable daughter, and BEAUTIFUL dress!
  • Options
    I can't see your pictures :( But congratulations!! And it sounds like you were gorgeous :) Also, you are the hero of my day for the expert Sixteen Candles reference.
  • Options
    Congratulations!  You looked beautiful, I love the back of your dress and your daughter was adorable in that picture..deep in thought. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! Everything is so pretty! And I'm in love with your dress and flowers.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Congratulations! I love your dress and your decor...especially the purple flowers in the clear glass vase. Also, your daughter is adorable! Her dress is gorgeous!

• Options
    Thank you so much, everyone!  I wanted  to add this one of my daughter that my friend Nancy took.  She was so focused, so grown-up.  She makes me very proud!

Meddied since 6/15/13!
  • Options
    She's so adorable!
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    She's so cute! Someday if I ever have kids I hope I have a little girl. Thanks for sharing your pics with us!

• Options
    You look gorgeous in your pictures, I love the flowers, and your little girl looks like she did a great job. :-)
  • Options
    I love the colors and I LOVE your dress!!!!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards