June 2013 Weddings
Options

NEVER USE THE KNOT TO BUY GIFTS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THE KNOT EVER AGAIN!

WARNING: THEY WILL TREAT YOU AWFULLY IF THEY'VE SCREWED UP

My fiance bought gifts for his groomsmen off of their shop. They said that a second email would be sent to notify him of the shipping. He never received an email AND every time he looked up his order number on their website, nothing would show up. After 3 weeks of no notification (2 weeks before our wedding), they said that it was returning to the sender because we weren't home for 3 days (each of us being away for our bachelor/bachelorette parties). We did not get notified at all it was being shipped and we didn't see any notice about shipping attempts. Since it's being shipped back to the sender, they wanted us to pay $140 for expedited shipping to get it in time for the wedding. It was their mistake that they didn't notify us and now they want us to pay more. BS!

Luckily they will refund the personalized items, but now we don't have gifts for our groomsmen. NEVER USE THE KNOT!

Re: NEVER USE THE KNOT TO BUY GIFTS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Hi there! I am sorry to see that you did not have a good experience and will ask our customer service team if there is anything else they can do to make up for the error.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards