Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Philadelphia DJs

Hello. I am in the midst of searching for a DJ for my July 2014 wedding. I am looking for a DJ that will have everyone dancing the whole night. I fell in love with Lovesick, Inc., but they are a little out of my budget. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you so much for your help!

Re: Philadelphia DJs

• Options
    I booked with EBE Entertainment! They have a large selection of DJs at different prices. We went with Ben Ostroff, who is one of the top guys there and I'm paying $2,000 for him and an MC. They have DJs who are way less expensive than that though. They also do a "New York style" wedding, which is they start playing music as soon as the wedding starts, instead of waiting until after dinner, which I love! You should definitely look into them!
  • Options
    east coast event group. they are definitely the most affordable! i am using them for mine and have been to several weddings they dj'd and everyone is always on the dance floor. they even have demos on their website.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CPM17CPM17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thank you so much for the tips! I didn't realize how overwhelming finding a DJ can be! 
  • Options
    I second East Coast Event Group.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards