Georgia-Savannah

Sites for pictures?

I am getting married in October and am looking for sites that will look great for the pictures. I am getting married on Whitemarsh but will be going into the historic district to take pictures. Any suggestions? From looking at tons of pictures there seems to also be a place that looks like an empty road with a lot of Spanish Moss trees that always looks nice.

Re: Sites for pictures?

• I believe the road you're thinking of is the entrance to the Wormsloe Plantation - but that's not anywhere near the historic district.  The historic district is mostly homes and businesses and a few public squares - not a whole lot of empty roads. 

The squares are gorgeous.  We got a lot of beautiful pictures with trees with spanish moss at Forsyth Park, and there are plenty of wide open areas that can be made to look like huge empty areas if you have the right photographer.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Yeah, you don't want to go all the way out to Wormsloe for pics. Where is your reception?  If you are getting married on Whitemarsh with your reception near by, going all the way out to the Downtown area isn't a great idea.  There are areas closer that would be great for pics.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards