June 2013 Weddings
Options

Married

Hi gals,

Just dropping by to say congrats to us all!

Our wedding was perfect! The weather held out, everyone looked amazing, everything went smooth and beautifully. The only minor snafu was our baker not bringing our grooms cake then being horridly rude and unprofessional to me and my venue coordinator about it. I had a major bridezilla flip out and she very begrudgingly brought us a very half assed version of our grooms cake. Other than that we had an amazing time. Everyone loved the food and danced all night. People are still raving about it over a month later. 

Anyways, here's my photographers sneak peek of our wedding photos. We should have our full gallery back in a couple weeks. 

You can see the fondant "cookie" our baker brought in place of our grooms cake for whatever dumb reason in the cake picture. Gah. But, the silver lining was that it never actually got cut and we got to bring it home and damn it was delicious. Clicky for pictures
                                                                              Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Married

• Options
    Sassenach1743Sassenach1743 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2013
    Yay! Your pictures look great. I love how your color combination turned out and your shoes are so stinkin' cute! You looked beautiful.

Sorry about your groom's cake disaster :( Looks like you recovered quick and had a fantastic day otherwise. Congratulations :)

I can't wait to share mine!!! Just waiting on my photographer to send our photo discs with all the web format files... 

Anniversary
  • Options
    Love it!  Especially the purple!! (I was a purple wedding too).  I hope to have my DVD of pro pics soon so I can share them online! 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards