Hawaii

Review of Vendors in Maui/ Olowalu

I have been following this blog over the last year as I planned my wedding at the Olowalu Plantation house in Maui. I found some of the info helpful so I wanted to let you guys know about my experience and review the vendors I used for my wedding last week.

Olowalu is so beautiful and exceeded my expectations. We had the most amazing weather and the place is perfect. It was a fantastic place to get married and you will never forget it. The house is cute and you get the most amazing photo opportunities inside and out.

I used Belle Destination Weddings for my planners and they were great. Sherri our planner went above and beyond and delivered the most seamless wedding with out a single problem. She was great over the entire year of planning and took my vison and made it a reality. I never dreamed of a more beautiful set up.

Aloha Events and catering providid the food and people are still talking about it. We wanted to make sure everyone walked away loving the meal and they did. From appies to the meal and dessert every course was delicous. My Husband said it was the best steak he has every had. I would highly recommend them.

Maui Mira did my hair and make up as well as the bridesmaids and it was worth the money. She did a great job and I have never felt more beautiful after she was finished. She was friendly and came to my parents condo to do all of us.

Overall everything was perfect and I have not a single complaint. I hope someone finds this helpful and any specific questions feel free to ask.

Leisha

Re: Review of Vendors in Maui/ Olowalu

• Thanks for great info! WE are getting married at Olowalu also. What photographer did you use? 
  •  My brother in law is a photographer so he came with us.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_review-of-vendors-in-maui-olowalu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:e3fcb1c2-8d28-416e-bb68-14c26f12f818Post:2a36de22-d48e-4713-91d5-d1ca10f6123c">Re: Review of Vendors in Maui/ Olowalu</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for great info! WE are getting married at Olowalu also. What photographer did you use? 
    Posted by lgoeke[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to Re: Review of Vendors in Maui/ Olowalu:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for great info! WE are getting married at Olowalu also. What photographer did you use? 
    Posted by lgoeke[/QUOTE]

We used Tad Craig Photography. He's awesome!!! He's very laid back, showed up when he said he would, and our pictures are beautiful!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Great info! I'm also planning to get married there next June. If you don't mind me asking, how much was your wedding at olowalu (price range is good)? I'm looking at those vendors specifically too. Did belle charge you for how much you paid for your brother in law too?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards