November 2013 Weddings

Another Check

So today FI and I went and ordered our invitations :) I'm so glad to have gotten that done! It is a simple white flat invite, with snow flakes and writing in a navy blue. We'll need to print up a separate card with our wedding website on it, and also parking directions for our ceremony site. We're getting married in an old church with no parking lot, but there is another church just across the street that oversees the bookings and care of the church we are using, so our guests will be able to park there and walk across the street. So for those two print outs, our plan is to use our other two wedding colours (light blue and silver). To tie it all together I'm thinking I'll emboss some snowflakes in silver on the print outs. Hopefully it will all tie together nicely.

I picked up some sticky labels, so for the next 2 weeks while we wait for our invitations to arrive we'll be gathering all the addresses and I'll be typing them up, so that we can quickly print them off and stick it to the invitation envelopes.

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

Re: Another Check

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    congrats date twin!!! I have navy blue and white invites too

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Nice work! We just bought the stamps for our invites- we went with ivory invites with a purple bow at the top.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Great job!! I'm so excited for our invites to arrive. We ordered all the cards and inserts at the same time, so no more thinking about it for a while. Yay!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• Our inserts should be coming in today. Once the weekend rolls around, I will probably start assembling the invites and addressing them. I believe I have enough stamps but I may need to order more just in case. I can't wait to put them in the mail.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards